Friday, June 17, 2005

The Second Post....

Why is this so hard to manage? Why, oh why? I can't see the appropriate buttons when I go to Blogger in Explorer, and Camino doesn't let me add any text. Why? Why does this happen to me?

In bigger and better news, I finished the first square of my psycho squares blankie. Well, almost. I finished the psycho part, just haven't finished the sashing. And now it is wet and blocking, so I guess I won't finish it until much later.

In other news, the little one decided to be wide awake this morning after his feeding, so I haven't had enough sleep. And he was wet through. Why are paper diapers so leaky? Why, oh why? Why does my boy have the worst diaper rash ever when I put him in the cloth diapers I would really rather use? Why, tell me, why? Why, why, why?

Enough. To breakfast.

No comments: